2 months ago
There are two weeks left to enter your submission to the 2019 Developer Circles Community Challenge.
Submissions are due September 20 before 5pm EDT. (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the 2019 Developer Circles Community Challenge Facebook Group and check the Resources page for more info to help you get started.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you submitting a working software application that fits into one of the given categories: Gaming and Entertainment, Productivity and Utility, or Social Good?
- Does your software use at least one of the required Facebook developer products: Spark AR, React360, or HTML5 Games. Utilize the Facebook for Developers Site?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your app works? Is it about 2 minutes long? (See these video-making tips)
- Have you included at least one screenshot of your project?
- Have you provided a link to your project for judging and testing?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.